Protect yourself

You may have been enjoying yourself at a party, shopping at your favourite shopping mall or driving home from the gym, and things suddenly take a turn for the worse after a moment's inattention. In cases such as these, property insurance can cover both your claims for financial compensation and those of the injured party. The term property insurance is an umbrella term for different types of insurance that provide cover against damage to physical objects. The most familiar types of property insurance include private third-party insurance and car insurance.

Find out more about:

We'll also be happy to advise you about other types of property insurance:

  • legal protection insurance
  • residential building insurance
  • household contents insurance
  • travel insurance

If you didn't find the insurance you were looking for in our selection..

We're sure that our highly experienced team will be able to help you.

Contact us

Insure 2B Sure

45 Langley Park Road




Make an appointment

You can make an appointment for a no-obligation consultation by calling:


Tel: 0776-967-1168

Tel: 0208-642-5273


Or use our online contact form