Vehicle insurance

In most countries, a vehicle can be registered only if it has vehicle insurance. In the first instance, vehicle insurance, otherwise known as motor third-party liability insurance, protects you when driving in traffic by clarifying the party who is at fault and averting unjustified claims. It pays for the legitimate loss suffered by the other parties to the accident. You can cover the financial loss suffered by your vehicle with partially comprehensive or fully comprehensive insurance. There are also other insurance options which can protect you in exceptional situations arising in the course of everyday motoring. We'll be happy to meet you personally to discuss these options.

The areas where we can offer you advice:

  • partial or fully comprehensive insurance for cars, motorcycles, camper vans, caravans
  • passenger accident insurance
  • repair insurance

Your contact:

Firstname Lastname

Contact us

Insure 2B Sure

45 Langley Park Road




Make an appointment

You can make an appointment for a no-obligation consultation by calling:


Tel: 0776-967-1168

Tel: 0208-642-5273


Or use our online contact form